Life is going at full throttle around out place at the moment. Here's some of the stuff:
1. Someone from Denmark hacked into my Skype account and sent just over 1000 SMS in the last month before I figured it out. Thankfully, I've nearly untangled that and am hoping to get my account unfrozen soon.
2. Honey, the dog, turns out to be doing the work of a dog and a cat. She caught a mouse on the weekend. Talk about a value for money pet!
3. I am housing hunting for my parents who are promising to finally retire next year. This has involved a lot of *interesting* paperwork and lots of Saturday open-for-inspections. But I think we might be on to something after last weekend.
4. My copies of the New Philosopher magazine arrived today. So exciting. Now I just need a few quiet moment to enjoy them, slowly of course, because they need lots of serious reflection. Thanks, Alistair, for the recommendation. I bought a couple of back copies too.
5. Speaking of Philosophy, I've got the numbers for a class next year. So come November, I shall leave the Legal Studies department (all two of us) and become the Philosophy department once more (just me - although I don't know for sure yet whether I can truly prove I exist at all). Hooray! But I will miss Legal. I had grown very fond of defences for murder and the details of consumer law.
Oh, and all the other things.... not all of which I can share online. But suffice to say it's been busy-busy but in a good way.