Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Not doing much

Ah, the lazy summer holidays.  Not getting much done.  Hurt my back a few days ago and so I've limited myself to folding the occasional bit of washing, making peanut butter sandwiches and serious reading.  Some of the reading - a history of ancient Britain up to the Tudors - is work related; other reading not so much.  I've also whipped up some more word art.  I wanted some posters for the kids' areas of the house.  Couldn't believe the shipping costs on posters! Even in the same country as me!  So I decided a $10 colour poster print at Officeworks was the way to go.  Here's today's effort (click to see detail):


If you'd like the jpeg of it, email me (see under the tab "contact me") and I'll attach it and send it your way.  Happy to share :) Our poster will probably go on the back of the door in the little room of the house. *Ahem*

2 comments:

Karen said...

I'd love a copy...I'll email you :)

Karen said...

I'd love a copy...I'll email you :)