Friday, December 6, 2013
Friday desk patrol
So what' on your desk at the end of another week? Along with our laptop, printer and supposedly-neat paper filling system, there is always strangely random stuff that ends up in this corner of the house. Here's a tribute to 5 random items I see on my desk this morning.
1. Slow-cooker recipe book from the library
2. Four teacher end-of-year presents neatly wrapped but without cards.
3. A large-print Revised Church Hymnal held together with tape.
4. Honey's packet of flea & worm medicine
5. This year's Fathers' Day present from the school stall (a sand picture thingy)
What's your top five random desk items today?