Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Midnight delivery

Mixed Rose Bouquet (Midnight)My parents live in India.  From time to time, I send gifts online.   And sometimes I see some funny options. But I think this latest offering is fantastic.

Midnight Surprise
Gifts multiply the happiness and are the best medium of showering love and care to the person you value the most. At GiftstoIndia24x7.com, we offer Midnight Delivery Systems. Send gifts to your dear ones in India, when they least expect it. The feelings conveyed through the gifts and the moment of surprise will be cherished by your dear ones in India, for a longer time to come.

Oh yes. "The moment of surprise" would "be cherished by" my "dear ones in India, for a longer time to come" alright. I doubt it would ever be forgotten.

Because who wouldn't want a large black forest cake arriving at the stroke of midnight? Taj Black Forest Cake - 1Kg (Midnight)

7 comments:

Gary Ware said...

Oddly enough, I wouldn't be surprised if I found out your father sent someone a midnight gift.

Deb said...

:)

Joan Milne said...

Suddenly not the favourite daughter?

Joan Milne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deb said...

I think a midnight delivery would go down like a lead balloon with my family. I opted for the nice daylight kind of delivery.

Mairi said...

I admit... I LOL!!!!!

venu b said...

Midnight cake cutting for Birthday

Thank You