Monday, August 12, 2013

Random thoughts

I watched all of the televised political debate last night.  There's an hour and a quarter of my life I won't be getting back.  No one said anything remarkable.  I think the worm showed that everyone had already made up their mind and nothing either side said seemed to count for much.  At least our campaigns don't go on for as long as they do in the US.  How do they live through so much politics?  I guess I could stand it though if it involve Josh and Donna and the gang.  Sob.  I miss West Wing.  No, I haven't been able to move on yet.  I think I might need a 12 step program of some sort.

I did my back this morning and now I'm moving like a 90-year old.  With the help of ibuprofen I got through my double-period class and then came home.  My husband decided to come home early and rescue me which proved to be a smart move because I don't think I could have safely driven the car to school by this afternoon.  Sigh.  Do you want to know how I did my back?  Sitting in a chair and then getting up.  I must be getting old.  I've never had back issues before.  Hopefully I'll be good by the morning because this week is chockers and I don't have time for a dodgy back.

And in case you're wondering, I am still using my no-shampoo routine for my hair.  And it's going well.  I think the ends are getting a bit dry.  I might have to find some kind of treatment for that.  But, most importantly, my scalp is totally better and no longer driving me nuts.  Because {my scalp} is worth it.

I hope to be back with some more regular blogging soon. It's just all been crazy-crazy around here for lots of reasons but there's breathing space on the horizon so here's hoping it eventuates.

No comments: