Saturday, August 31, 2013

Found

My friend Jean is awesome.  And she likes to make lots and lots of lists of links.  That's one of the many reasons why she's awesome.  The downside is she gets me hooked on lots and lots of blogs.  So she's awesome but I may soon need to start a 12-step program if my blog list gets much longer.

Jean recently linked to a newish blog called LRM.  I like.  But what I most wanted to share from there is a post called 'Lost and Found'.  Go read it.  It's about a brother, loss and remembrance.  I found it really moving.

2 comments:

Jean said...

I have never read a blog post that started with those 5 words before. Woke me up from my blog-reading haze with a jolt. :D

(I thought you'd like that blogger. She has a wicked - not literally - sense of humour like yours.)

Deb said...

I find it difficult to believe that no one has ever started a blog post with those five words before! Surely, I am not the only one! Yes - she's a great blogger. I loved the "selling your kids" pictures.