Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Happy Blog-day to me!

It's my bloggiversary today.  One year ago today I finally managed to come up with a blog name that wasn't already taken.  Ahhhh, happy memories.

It is customary at this point to tell you how many posts and how many views and comments one has gotten in that time.

Well, I shan't.

Because those of you with substantial blogs will only giggle and those of you (my heart goes out to you) with readerships even smaller than mine may feel so dejected you are unable to publish ever again.

Anyway, we all know I only have three readers and a cat and, since the cat has died, it's even less. 

But it's quality not quantity I say.  And you guys are the very best kind of cyberspace readers and lurkers one could ever hope for.

So to those of you who kindly stop by now and then, I thank you dearly and offer a large piece of virtual cake.



Don't worry it's gluten-free, fat-free, sugar-free and packed with antioxidants and helpful macrobiotics.  No, really.  Tea or coffee?

8 comments:

Meredith said...

Well I'd be pretty sure that the other two readers know I'm the third because of the plethora of comments I have left here so let me be the first (of the three) to say happy bloggiversary to you. Thanks so much. It has been a joy. I love your gentle humour, your wisdom, your ideas and advice and above all, your love of God. May there be many more years of This Fleeting Moment, which is indeed a highlight of the Internet.
Tea please.
Love Meredith x

Karen said...

Tea for me too please. Just plain old English Breakfast is my favourite, I can't cope with Earl Grey....
Congratulations, Deb :) I'm finding it hard to believe it's been a whole year since we got you blogging!!

Anonymous said...

MMM Thanks. I virtually enjoyed that. Love being one of your 3 :) J

Gary Ware said...

virtualmmm...
well done.

Tasmanian said...

Hang on, if four of us are commenting, does that mean I am channeling Mitty?

Deb said...

Thanks everyone! Thankfully, there's always enough virtual cake to go around.

Deb said...

Meow.

Sarah said...

I think you may more than three commenters. ;)

I'm a bit late, but a very happy blogiversary to This Fleeting Moment. It has been an absolute pleasure to visit here and to have you read and comment on my blog.

I'll definitely have some of that cake thanks. But I'm not worried about what's in it. Bring on the unhealthiness of it all. ;)