Friday, April 5, 2013

Thank God it's Friday

I know that “Thank God it’s Friday’ is usually said in absence of any kind of thankfulness towards the Almighty, but I’d like to do my bit to remedy that.

Today, I’m thankful to God for good medical care (to which most of the world has limited access).  Thanks to my lovely GP, I found out the reason I have been dragging myself around for the last few months has been very low iron levels.  And now, a couple of weeks into my course of iron tablets, I'm feeling SO much better.  It's a real blessing and makes me feel much calmer about facing the rest of this very busy year.  We are super-blessed to be able to easily access the doctor for even simple things, never mind the huge gratefulness we should have for the care we receive if things are really serious.

You got anything you’re thankful for today? Join in! Let’s count our blessings for a bit.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for my little boy who is 10 weeks old and due today :)

Deb said...

Oh WOW! What a special day!!! And what a very great blessing for which to be thanking God.

Catherine said...

I am thankful for the amazing ways God works, which always, always surprise me but never should!

Karen said...

That IS exciting, Anonymous :) Even though I don't know you, I hope everything is going well and that your little man is feeding and growing beautifully :)

Karen said...

Thankful here for my new workplace. No one expects me to know anything so it's kind of refreshing to not have too much expected of me. It's like being a junior therapist again :) Even though the pay will be less, it is heaps more relaxing. And I am also thankful that my two new OT colleagues are both Christians! Yay!

Deb said...

Oh, I'm so glad that's working out well!