Friday, March 1, 2013

Thank God it's Friday

Today's thank yous have a soundtrack.  Click below to enjoy Bryan Duncan's I See You.  It's sums it up for me.  You'll be humming it for the rest of the day.



I know that “Thank God it’s Friday’ is usually said in absence of any kind of thankfulness towards the Almighty, but I’d like to do my bit to remedy that.

Today, I’m thankful for my friend's prem. baby's continued good progress.  I'm thankful for the study opportunity my husband's work is providing for him.  I'm thankful my Year 12 curriculum is starting to make sense (to me at least - not sure about the kids yet).  And I'm thankful for good health, sunshine, good food and a safe home.  And I'm thankful for Jesus - oh yeah!

You got anything you’re thankful for today? Join in! Let’s count our blessings for a bit.

Oh, and do you want to hear the radio version of that song?  Click here and it will play automatically.

4 comments:

Fiona said...

Right now I am thankful week one of a likely three or four frantically hectic weeks is over. And really looking forward to them all being over, when I can slide back into my standard pace of life.

Karen said...

Thankful here for our lovely growth group that meets on Friday nights. It is a family Bible study group where we all contribute something for dinner, read the Bible with our kids (ten of them in total between four families!) and then the adults study a Bible passage after dinner while the kids watch a DVD. I'm so thankful for being able to spend time together as a family studying God's word straight after my hard days at work are over for the week.

Deb said...

Breathing space is a great thing. Hope you enjoy some quieter days ahead!

Deb said...

WOW, that sounds like a great group!