Friday, January 18, 2013

Thank God it's Friday

I know that “Thank God it’s Friday’ is usually said in absence of any kind of thankfulness towards the Almighty, but I’d like to do my bit to remedy that.

Today I’m thankful for my new job preparation starting to come together.  Honestly, at the start of this week, I was starting to panic.  I was reading and working and trying to make sense of everything and still not sure of where I was going.  I'm not finished yet, but I can see light at the end of the tunnel.

You got anything you’re thankful for today? Join in! Let’s count our blessings for a bit.

7 comments:

Karen said...

I'm thankful to hear you can pull off new job preparation in the space of a couple of weeks.

I think at the beginning of next week it is going to hit me that I need to do a lot more work than I thought to get ready for my new job. I'm so much in denial that I haven't even blogged about it yet.

Tasmanian said...

I'm thankful that it is still school holidays, and I don't have to rush around!

Anonymous said...

So glad you're pulling it all together!

I'm thankful for a moving date - we've been "homeless" for over 7 months now. I am also thankful for my in-laws with whom we've been living for 4 of those months - when we originally thought it would only be a couple of weeks! J

Deb said...

I had to get it done now before my husband went back to work or there was no hope. I've still got a lot to do but the panic is under control now.

Deb said...

If you need lots of calming self-talk next week when it does hit you, I'm your gal! I've been practising calming down all week.

Deb said...

Tis good, eh?

Deb said...

Yay for the house! And yay to things going well!