Friday, January 4, 2013

Thank God it's Friday

I know that “Thank God it’s Friday’ is usually said in absence of any kind of thankfulness towards the Almighty, but I’d like to do my bit to remedy that.

Today I’m thankful for too many things to choose just one.  We had our 15th wedding anniversary this week.  Thankful for being married to such a wonderful husband.  My parents-in-law are both spending the weekend home at their own house for the first time in over two months and my mother-in-law's health is continuing to slowly improve.  My friend's difficult pregnancy has stabilized somewhat and the prospects are becoming more hopeful by the day.  I spent all day today studying for my new job and remembered that I love my work and God is so good to give me more of it to do.  And I have friends coming over to play Settlers of Catan tonight.

You got anything you’re thankful for today? Join in! Let’s count our blessings for a bit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

I am very thankful for making it this far with this baby and for all the ways God has provided over the last 6 months! J