Saturday, December 8, 2012

Rental safari

Today is my rental safari day as we search for a house for our new minister and his family.  During the week we got to two homes.  This morning, I've managed six and I've got five more to go this afternoon.  Refuelling on reheated Korean BBQ leftovers from last night and then out again into the 37 degree heat to valiantly follow my sat nav wherever it will take me.  So far some really beautiful homes but the layouts were wrong for a minister's family.

4 comments:

Gary Ware said...

Open plan living is the enemy of manse usage.

Deb said...

Indeed!

Meredith said...

I am going to pray right now...well, as soon as I hit the PUBLISH button...that you find just the right house. And I am going to thank God that you taking such good care to choose a house that will work for your new minister and family. Thanking God for your thoughtfulness and generosity. Go well.
Mx

Karen said...

Wow, eleven houses in a single day! You'll be well and truly over it by the time you've finished. Hope you survive the heat. And that in all those houses you'll find something just right :)