Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Deck the halls

I've got great news for you all!  The Concert Pianist has come to my aid with some musical Christmas offerings.  She knows that I am a bit lacking when it comes to the Christmas spirit.  So she's used her expert musical palate to select for us her top 12 Christmas songs from youtube.  She'll be posting one each day from now until the big day on the 25th.  All her clips are classy and beautiful.  But I thought I'd add in this extra one myself.  With love from me to you.

6 comments:

Tasmanian said...

If you had a like button I would push it.

Karen said...

Yes, you do need the like button after that. Do you mind if I pinch it and put it on my blog too? Lacking a bit of blog inspiration here at the moment....

Deb said...

:)

Deb said...

By all means post it!

Gary Ware said...

I like Christmas music.

Fiona said...

That made me ludicrously teary-eyed. Stupid Christmas.