Friday, November 30, 2012

Thank God it's Friday

I know that “Thank God it’s Friday’ is usually said in absence of any kind of thankfulness towards the Almighty, but I’d like to do my bit to remedy that.  

Today I’m thankful that although I just came home from work to find the washing machine has completely died, we have the funds to replace it straight away.  This is a luxury so many people don't enjoy and I'm grateful.

You got anything you’re thankful for today? Join in! Let’s count our blessings for a bit.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Yes, it is always good when an essential appliance dies and you can just go and buy another one...a blessing we were very thankful for when the fridge packed up recently :)

I am thankful for new pets :) Our friends with the pugs are returning to the US but their pugs are a bit too old to travel home on the plane with them. So we are going to adopt them :)

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful that my baby loves to kick about - very reassuring! J

Deb said...

Pugalicious! Sounds really fun.

Deb said...

I'm so glad to hear that! Praise God for wriggly little limbs. :)