Friday, November 23, 2012

Thank God it's Friday

I know that “Thank God it’s Friday’ is usually said in absence of any kind of thankfulness towards the Almighty, but I’d like to do my bit to remedy that.

Today I’m thankful for my new job next year. Yesterday, I went to meet my new class who have already started next year's study as part of our school's "early start" program.  I was pretty nervous beforehand.  They were a great bunch.  I'm moving up to high school y'all!

You got anything you’re thankful for today? Join in! Let’s count our blessings for a bit.

6 comments:

Tasmanian said...

Thankful for a 12 week scan showing healthy baby number four :)

Deb said...

Very, very excited for you.

Anonymous said...

Me too! (If you are the Tasmanian I think you are!!) J

Karen said...

Yay Tasmanian!! I don't know you, but that is still very exciting news!

I know it's no longer Friday, but I am also thankful for work opportunities that have come my way for next year. If things work out, I may even do a bit of preparation before Christmas, which will be a good thing financially for us.

Deb said...

Great to hear you've got good work opportunities next year. Work is a blessing from God, isn't it? Funny that I used to complain so much about it! And I probably will in the future! But it's good to stop and think about the fact that it's God's gracious provision for me.

Sarah said...

Congrats Tasmanian. :)

I'm thankful for God's creation, particularly His gift of animals. Pets are a blessing.