Friday, November 16, 2012

Thank God it's Friday

I know that “Thank God it’s Friday’ is usually said in absence of any kind of thankfulness towards the Almighty, but I’d like to do my bit to remedy that.

Today I'm thankful for my mother-in-law still hanging in there despite multiple infections and a fair bit of misery.  We are still waiting for her white-cell count to go up so please keep praying.  I'm also thankful for my brother-in-law and family visiting at the start of this week.  We had a really fun time catching up and, as they are soon to move to Broken Hill, we won't get to do that too often in the next few years.

You got anything you’re thankful for today? Join in! Let’s count our blessings for a bit.

5 comments:

Petrina said...

I'm thankful for the awesome morning the kids & I had swimming at Southbank today. SP wouldn't put a toe in the water last year, but this year he's loving it.

Sarah said...

I'm going to pray for your mother-in-law right now!

This week I was thankful to find out I don't have gestational diabetes.

Deb said...

Awesome news! Now for the cake...

Deb said...

That sounds great fun!

Karen said...

Too late to be thankful myself....will have to wait till next Friday....but just wanted to say to Sarah yay on not having gestational diabetes!!