Friday, September 28, 2012

Thank God it's Friday

Wow, I'm late with this post today. School holidays has me all out of whack. Anyway...

 I know that “Thank God it’s Friday’ is usually said in absence of any kind of thankfulness towards the Almighty, but I’d like to do my bit to remedy that.  

Today I’m thankful for this little bit of awesome. Some of you might have seen the birth of Alison's twins on an episode of RPA years ago.  Ashlea, who you see walking in this clip, received a new kidney from her dad at Easter time this year.  It came at a huge personal cost to her dad, who experienced severe complications from the surgery.  You can explore Alison's blog if you'd like the know more but suffice to say this clip is a real reason to break out the happy tears!

You got anything you’re thankful for today? Join in! Let’s count our blessings for a bit.

No comments: