Friday, September 7, 2012

Thank God it's Friday

I know that “Thank God it’s Friday’ is usually said in absence of any kind of thankfulness towards the Almighty, but I’d like to do my bit to remedy that.

Today I’m thankful for the mums that have joined our playgroup this year.  I love catching up with them and they are such a blessing to know.  And they are very forgiving about the fact that I often get so caught up in chatting that I forget to craft with my child.  Child?  What child?

You got anything you’re thankful for today? Join in! Let’s count our blessings for a bit.

6 comments:

Ben McLaughlin said...

I'm thankful for the two great little kids that God has made me the steward of.

Tasmanian said...

I'm thankful for quiet moments in a busy week.

Petrina said...

I'm thankful that my kids could experience the joy of a stage musical today, thanks to their grandma's primary school understudy performance. Oh, I am a pirate king...

SandyJ said...

I'm thankful that I can go on church camp. Last year I missed out because some of the kids had chickenpox, so I'm really looking forward to it.

Karen said...

Thankful I survived the first block of student prac exams yesterday. Only one more session to go and then I can have a couple of weeks off before the written exams come in.

Elrem said...

I'm thankful that I have a casual job I really enjoy. I worked this week in three different classes. Each one a different challenge. Each one was so rewarding.