Friday, August 24, 2012

Thank God its Friday

I know that “Thank God it’s Friday’ is usually said in absence of any kind of thankfulness towards the Almighty, but I’d like to do my bit to remedy that.

Today I’m thankful for homework.  Well, I'm trying to be thankful for it.  I'm thankful for kids well enough to do homework and learn and progress, even though the doing of those things is sometimes painful to supervise.  Really, I am glad they are healthy and strong and doing homework.

You got anything you’re thankful for today? Join in! Let’s count our blessings for a bit.

2 comments:

Petrina said...

I'm thankful that a little bit of imagination can get my 3 year old excited about just about anything.

This afternoon, we're going to be cabinet makers (with cardboard). I'm the master, he's the apprentice and F is the work experience student :)

Deb said...

Work experience student? LOL. Does the photocopying and sweeping then! Sounds like lots of fun.