Friday, August 17, 2012

Thank God it's Friday

I know that “Thank God it’s Friday’ is usually said in absence of any kind of thankfulness towards the Almighty, but I’d like to do my bit to remedy that.

Today I’m thankful for the visit I had this morning with one of the older ladies in our congregation who is home recovering from a stroke.  She was a picture of faith and contentment and concern for others.  And I was suppose to be there to encourage her!  'Beautiful' would be a very fitting word to describe her.

You got anything you’re thankful for today? Join in! Let’s count our blessings for a bit.

2 comments:

Tasmanian said...

I'm thankful that despite the doctors appointments, I actually have three healthy children. I know I said that a few weeks ago. But I am. Others have had devastation in their families and I know that these three are blessings just by the fact they are here.

Anonymous said...

I am so thankful that your visit went well :) And that it was such an encouraging time for you! J