Friday, August 3, 2012

Thank God it's Friday

I know that “Thank God it’s Friday’ is usually said in absence of any kind of thankfulness towards the Almighty, but I’d like to do my bit to remedy that.

Today I’m thankful for a week where the kids seemed more settled and cooperative, that my anger management was a lot better, that one of my friends sponsored a new child and for my husband who helps me lift my load when I get snowed under.  Oh, that's four things.  Well, it's been a really good week (despite losing my diamond).

You got anything you’re thankful for today? Join in! Let’s count our blessings for a bit.

2 comments:

Elrem said...

Thank God It's Friday night Dvd night and our teenager still wants us to watch a movie together.

Deb said...

So what did you end up watching? Was it any good?