Thursday, August 9, 2012

A morning disaster

I wrote the previous post yesterday and scheduled it to publish this morning.  As if to underline my point, this morning's before school routine was a mess!  It could be subtitled, "She does all things badly."  Uniforms were messed up and lost, shoes misplaced, tears shed, harsh words spat out, feelings hurt, feet stomped and voices raised really loud in anger.  And that was just me!!  The kids weren't that great either.

I really don't do all things well.  I really need grace.  Every. Single. Day.


HT for the music clip to Gospel Grace

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! The worst kind of object lesson! J

Karen said...

Yes, we certainly do....
Hope tomorrow's morning rush hour is a little bit less rocky.

Tasmanian said...

Yes a rocky morning but a blessing in the afternoon...