Friday, July 20, 2012

Thank God it's Friday

I know that “Thank God it’s Friday’ is usually said in absence of any kind of thankfulness towards the Almighty, but I’d like to do my bit to remedy that.

Today I’m thankful for the kids going back to school.  It's great to have the privilege of sending them to school and seeing them learn.  And they love it there.

And in a related topic, I'm thankful that the lady whose car we dented in the school car park this week has decided it's not worth doing anything about.  Ellie's door was open as we were getting all the seat belts done up.  It got caught by a sudden strong gust of wind and banged into the side of the car next to us.  It was a small dimple, but a dent none-the-less.  It's lovely to be the recipient of grace from others.  I did give her all my details in case she changed her mind about it.

You got anything you’re thankful for today? Join in! Let’s count our blessings for a bit.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Thankful here that I can spend the day at home. I think I finally managed to catch the bug that everyone else in our house has had...
And thankful that I can now see our floors. Must have been longer than I thought since I swept them last.

Anonymous said...

I'm very thankful that my husband is getting work after becoming self employed not that long ago. I'm also thankful to be living near my in-laws. J

SandyJ said...

I'm thankful for this precious little baby girl that we've been given.