Friday, June 29, 2012

Thank God it's Friday

I know that “Thank God it’s Friday’ is usually said in absence of any kind of thankfulness towards the Almighty, but I’d like to do my bit to remedy that.

Today I’m thankful that the cup of hot tea I spilt all over myself in bed yesterday morning wasn't as hot as it was several minutes beforehand.  It was not good but I seriously could have been badly burned if it'd been any hotter.

You got anything you’re thankful for today? Join in! Let’s count our blessings for a bit.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Glad you were OK. Thanking God for that. I am deeply thankful that God has blessed me with good health after having had a migraine (a once every year or two event) during the week, which is a sharp reminder of what poor health might look like. So very grateful for many, many good days to get on with all that He has given me to do.