Friday, June 1, 2012

Thank God it’s Friday


I know that when someone says “Thank God it’s Friday" is usually said in absence of any kind of thankfulness towards the Almighty, but I’d like to do my bit to remedy that.  I’m going to post one thing each Friday for which I’m thankful. 
Today I’m thankful for a visit from my parents-in-law.  My mother-in-law has been in hospital on and off since November and it’s such a blessing that she’s well enough to travel to our place for a few days.
You got anything you’re thankful for today?  Join in! Let’s count our blessings for a bit.

2 comments:

Ben McLaughlin said...

Nice idea Deb. I'm thankful for some time at home with my daughters. 3 days is going to be a challenge, but I'm excited.

Karen said...

Thankful for a great time of Bible reading with a friend this morning. Really encouraging.